If you’re looking to customize your Mazda3 in Portland, you’ll find a wide array of accessories to choose from at Power Mazda. Whether you wish to add the functionality of a roof rack, the convenience of a navigation system to get you to breakfast in Eugene, or just spice up the appearance with a rear spoiler, you can personalize your Mazda3 to suit your lifestyle. Explore some of the genuine Mazda3 accessories you’ll find at our dealership in Salem today.
Mazda3 Interior Accessories
- All-Weather Floor Mats – Protect the interior from dirt, mud, snow, and water, as well as any accidental spills.
- High Quality Aluminum Alloy Pedals – Provide a better grip and add a sporty look to the interior.
- Cargo Net – Custom-designed to keep your cargo in place.
- Cargo Tray – Helps to keep the cargo area clean and protected.
- Carpet Cargo Mat – Protection for your cargo floor.
- Collapsible Cargo Carrier – Easy lift-out carrier folds flat when not in use.
- Interior Lighting Kit – LED interior lighting adds style and convenience. Available on i Touring models and above.
- Roadside Assistance Kit – Includes folding reflective triangle, flashlight, tire pressure gauge, rain poncho, emergency blanket, multi-function tool, cotton gloves, and shop towel. Contained in a zippered nylon bag.
- Windshield Sunscreen – Reflective silver, with a Mazda logo, it’s the perfect fit with your Mazda3.
Mazda3 Exterior Accessories
- Aero Kit Door Mirror Caps – Streamlined and stylish, these mirror caps add a dynamic styling touch.
- Aero Kit Rear Diffuser – Race-inspired style.
- Aero Kit Side Sill Extensions – Add an upscale, dynamic, and sporty style.
- Fog Lights – Additional light makes driving safer.
- Front Air Dam – Creates an aerodynamic look, and along with the mirror caps, rear diffuser, and side sill extensions makes your Mazda3 really stand out on the streets of Wilsonville.
- Moonroof Wind Deflector – Reduces glare and cuts down on wind noise.
- Rear Spoiler – Another sporty touch.
- Roof Rack – Removable roof rack can be fitted with genuine Mazda customized attachments to allow you to carry a bike, kayak, surfboard, snowboard, luggage, and more.
- Thule Cargo Box – Adds versatility and attaches to the roof of your car.
Mazda3 Audio and Electrical Accessories
- 3.5 mm Audio Cable – Connects MP3 players and other audio equipment via the audio input jack.
- Mazda Mobile Start – Allows you to remotely control many vehicle settings with your smartphone.
- Navigation System – Voice controlled system integrates seamlessly into your Mazda3 display screen and offers advanced lane guidance and 3D maps to help you get to your favorite Wilsonville Restaurant.
- Rear Parking Sensors – Will notify you of any obstructions behind the car when you’re backing up.
- Remote Engine Start – Ideal for warming up your car on cold mornings in Eugene.
- Smartphone Screen Mirroring Kit – Provides convenient mobile connectivity with available Apple CarPlay™ or Android Auto™.
Explore Mazda3 Accessories at Power Mazda
It’s fun to add the personal touches that will make your Mazda3 unique. Here at Power Mazdab we have the genuine Mazda accessories and Mazda parts that you’re looking for, and you can conveniently order online. If you need help installing any Mazda accessory or part, our certified service techs can help. Check out our service and parts coupons to take advantage of the best deals in Salem, and please contact us if you have any questions.
Mazda Service Tips
If you’re looking to customize your Mazda3 in Portland, you’ll find a wide array of accessories to choose from at Power Mazda. Whether you wish to add the functionality of a roof rack, the convenience of a navigation system to get you to breakfast in Eugene, or just spice up the appearance with a rear spoiler,…
The Mazda check engine light turns on in your Mazda3 or Mazda SUV to let you know that an engine component may not be functioning properly. If your light goes on while driving around Portland or Wilsonville, don’t freak out, but do be sure to get in touch with your Mazda service center at Power Mazda. Schedule…
Among the many maintenance requirements for your car, there are none more important than oil changes. But why are oil changes so important, how do you check your engine oil, and how often should you get an oil change? Those are the questions we’ll set out to answer here for our Mazda service clients in…