Cherryfest NW Comes to Salem
If you’re looking for something spectacular to do near Albany this 4th of July weekend, then check out the all-new Cherryfest NW in Salem. Taking the place of The Bite & Brew of Salem, Cherryfest NW will include many of the same activities — including music, food, and drinks — as well as variety of new activities. FInd out more about the new festival here with the team at your Eugene area Mazda dealership in Salem, OR!
Cherryfest NW will take place in downtown Salem at Riverfront Park at 200 Water Street NE in Salem, OR, with parking available at the following parkades:
- Pringle (Free on the 4th)
- Marion (Free on the 4th)
- Liberty (Free on the 4th)
- Wallace Marine Park
- Minto Brown Park
Dates & Times
Festivities will run from July 4-8 and will include a broad array of music, drink, food, and fun for the whole family. This event has it all and includes the following schedule of events:
- 4th of July, 8:30 a.m. – Salem Stars & Stripes 4th of July Run
- July 4-8, 11:00 a.m. – Cherryfest NW (music, food, drinks, and entertainment!)
- July 4th, After dusk – Salem fireworks
- July 7th, 1:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. – NW Cornhole Classic
- Wednesday, 4th of July – 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. (FREE admission)
- Thursday, 4:00 – 11:00 p.m.
- Friday, 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (FREE admission)
On top of the exciting lineup of events listed above, you can also look forward to a variety of other fun activities, including:
- 80+ microbrews and ciders
- Carnival rides
- Majdek Event and Party Rentals inflatables, zip line, toys, and games
- Live music all weekend long
- Delicious local food
Enjoy 4th of July Weekend Near Portland at Cherryfest NW!
Curious to find out more about Cherryfest NW and other fun events and places to hang near Wilsonville? Then follow the team at Power Mazda, your certified Keizer area Mazda dealer with an impressive lineup of popular new cars like the new Mazda6!
More Local Tips
The Portland Public Library, now known as the Multnomah County Library, is at the heart of the Portland community. Learn more about the history and FAQs about this Portland staple from the locals at Power Mazda! Contact Us Portland Library History The creation of the Multnomah Country Library began in 1864 when a small group of…
If you’re leaving the Portland library and find yourself craving ramen, we at Power Mazda have a few restaurants in mind. Whether you’re seriously hungry or just need a new casual spot to enjoy some ramen with friends, we recommend some of the best ramen in Portland. Learn more at Power Mazda. Contact Us Escape Rooms in…
It’s almost that time of year again and, if you’ve been racking your brain for ways to show that special someone how you feel, you can relax. We’ve collected suggestions to help you give your sweetie a day of pampering you and your Wilsonville sweetie won’t soon forget. Read More Things to do in Salem…