Mazda CX-9 Towing Capacity
Does your family need a comfortable and connected SUV to take on your weekly to-do’s and weekend adventures? Are you an active professional that likes to play as hard as you work? Regardless of your lifestyle, the 2020 Mazda CX-9 offers the combination of comfort and capability you’re looking for out of a Mazda SUV.
But just how hard can a new Mazda CX-9 work for you? Find out more about Mazda CX-9 towing capacity and performance with our team at Power Mazda!
2020 MAZDA CX-9 Key Performance Capability
Whether you need to tow a camper or a boat, Mazda CX-9 towing capacity can reach as high as 3,500 pounds when properly equipped. And that’s not all! With available all-wheel drive and an advanced, turbocharged Skyactiv®-G engine, the Mazda CX-9 offers impressive performance you’ll surely enjoy Keizer streets. Browse Mazda CX-9 engine specs below with our team.
2020 MAZDA CX-9 Engine Specs:
- Skyactiv®-G 2.5T Turbo 4-cylinder engine
- 22/28 city/highway mpg
- 227 hp with regular fuel
- 250 hp with premium fuel
- 310 lb-ft of torque @ 2,000 rpm
- 3,500-pound max towing capacity
- 6-speed automatic transmission
The Skyactiv®-G engine is paired with an automatic 6-speed transmission for optimized efficiency and performance through Wilsonville streets. Choose from Sport and Manual modes to enhance your Keizer drives. To boost capability on more challenging road surfaces, you can upgrade the Sport, Touring, and Grand Touring trims with available AWD.
2020 MAZDA CX-9 Towing Features
Raw power isn’t all you need for Mazda CX-9 towing capacity figures. There are several features that will help you tow through Eugene.
- Dynamic Stability Control with Traction Control System and Trailer Stability Assist — This feature constantly monitors road conditions, and adjusts vehicle characteristics for maximum stability as you take narrow corners in Eugene.
- Skyactiv-Vehicle Dynamics with the G-Vectoring Control System — This intuitive system adjusts wheel torque to promote vehicle control on all road surfaces.
- i-Activ AWD® System — This available feature gauges road conditions and distributes power to the wheels with the most grip. All four trims get the same towing capacity whether you choose FWD or AWD, but AWD is a valuable safety asset if you expect your Portland drives will often be on unstable surfaces.
Test Drive a 2020 MAZDA CX-9 in Salem!
Are you ready to discover the capability and power for a new Mazda CX-9 for yourself? Contact us, and our team will help you get behind the wheel of your favorite Mazda CX-9 in our new model inventory.
Learn More With Power Mazda
Drivers from Portland to Wilsonville have known that the Mazda3 lineup offers terrific style, performance, and features. And while you can take your pick of the sedan or hatchback styles in multiple trim levels, we’re here to highlight the different 2020 Mazda3 Hatchback configurations for those who want the spacious layout and sporty style of…
When you’re looking for a full-sized SUV for your full-sized family, there are dozens of options on the market. However, there’s only one that’s been developed specifically to offer signature styling, performance, and luxury: The 2020 Mazda CX-9. But what are the exact refinements you can enjoy when you climb inside a new Mazda CX-9?…
Shopping for a new vehicle to enhance your daily Portland commute and weekend getaways? Consider the 2020 Mazda3 hatchback or Mazda3 sedan! With a sleek exterior and cozy interior, the new 2020 Mazda3 hatchback creates an elevated driving experience that pulls this model ahead of its competitors. In this guide from Power Mazda, read how experts…