Mazda CX-9 Towing Capacity
Does your family need a comfortable and connected SUV to take on your weekly to-do’s and weekend adventures? Are you an active professional that likes to play as hard as you work? Regardless of your lifestyle, the 2020 Mazda CX-9 offers the combination of comfort and capability you’re looking for out of a Mazda SUV.
But just how hard can a new Mazda CX-9 work for you? Find out more about Mazda CX-9 towing capacity and performance with our team at Power Mazda!
2020 MAZDA CX-9 Key Performance Capability
Whether you need to tow a camper or a boat, Mazda CX-9 towing capacity can reach as high as 3,500 pounds when properly equipped. And that’s not all! With available all-wheel drive and an advanced, turbocharged Skyactiv®-G engine, the Mazda CX-9 offers impressive performance you’ll surely enjoy Keizer streets. Browse Mazda CX-9 engine specs below with our team.
2020 MAZDA CX-9 Engine Specs:
- Skyactiv®-G 2.5T Turbo 4-cylinder engine
- 22/28 city/highway mpg
- 227 hp with regular fuel
- 250 hp with premium fuel
- 310 lb-ft of torque @ 2,000 rpm
- 3,500-pound max towing capacity
- 6-speed automatic transmission
The Skyactiv®-G engine is paired with an automatic 6-speed transmission for optimized efficiency and performance through Wilsonville streets. Choose from Sport and Manual modes to enhance your %target_city_4%% drives. To boost capability on more challenging road surfaces, you can upgrade the Sport, Touring, and Grand Touring trims with available AWD.
2020 MAZDA CX-9 Towing Features
Raw power isn’t all you need for Mazda CX-9 towing capacity figures. There are several features that will help you tow through Eugene.
- Dynamic Stability Control with Traction Control System and Trailer Stability Assist — This feature constantly monitors road conditions, and adjusts vehicle characteristics for maximum stability as you take narrow corners in Eugene.
- Skyactiv-Vehicle Dynamics with the G-Vectoring Control System — This intuitive system adjusts wheel torque to promote vehicle control on all road surfaces.
- i-Activ AWD® System — This available feature gauges road conditions and distributes power to the wheels with the most grip. All four trims get the same towing capacity whether you choose FWD or AWD, but AWD is a valuable safety asset if you expect your Portland drives will often be on unstable surfaces.
Test Drive a 2020 MAZDA CX-9 in Salem!
Are you ready to discover the capability and power for a new Mazda CX-9 for yourself? Contact us, and our team will help you get behind the wheel of your favorite Mazda CX-9 in our new model inventory.
Want to take your search in another direction? Be sure to read up on Mazda CX-3 MPGs and Mazda SUVs with our team today.
Learn More With Power Mazda
Have you been searching for a crossover that offers equal parts capability and efficiency? If so, then the 2020 Mazda CX-3 is sure to excite. With its athletic design, its premium amenities, and its advanced efficiency, your drives through Keizer and Albany will never be the same! Read on to learn more about Mazda CX-3…
Does your family need a comfortable and connected SUV to take on your weekly to-do’s and weekend adventures? Are you an active professional that likes to play as hard as you work? Regardless of your lifestyle, the 2020 Mazda CX-9 offers the combination of comfort and capability you’re looking for out of a Mazda SUV….
One of the most common questions we get at Power Mazda is “is the Mazda3 front-wheel drive?” While the short answer is “yes,” there is so much more that goes into helping you better understand Mazda3 front-wheel drive and Mazda3 performance. Our team at Power Mazda has highlighted everything you need to know below. SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY Skyactiv®…